The idea was always to get back out there after trip #1 where I/we suffered through so many RV challenges. Ski with my son again and hopefully a few friends going to little known places that are getting snow so we can ski powder. There were a few small improvements that a local repair shop was making to the camper but unfortunately we were still in the nasty polar vortex so the shop delayed the repairs until the temperature at least broke 10 degrees.
For your security, we need to re-authenticate you.
Click the link we sent to , or click here to log in.